Last week one of the girls who works at the vet clinic where I used to work called my parents' house and left a message for me. I called her back, thinking that she just wanted to tell me something, but it turned out she called to see if I wanted to work for them again! I told her I'd think about it, and that I'd call her back. I couldn't figure out what I wanted to do.... It would be stupid to turn the job down and stay at Shaw's where I would be making $7.25 an hour (and working only part-time!)... but if I took the job I'd have to stay at my parents' house during the week and only come up here on weekends. Finally I decided to take the job. I don't want to work in a grocery store, and I want to make more money. It's gonna be tough with all that traveling (from here to my parents' house twice a week, and then half an hour to work every day), but I think it will be ok. If Matt and I are meant to be together, then this will work out fine.
I gave Shaw's my 2-week notice on Friday, so my last day is going to be Friday the 21st. My first day back at Veremedy will be the 24th. I'm nervous because I don't have the confidence I need yet, and I feel like I've forgotten stuff since school. Ah! I think it will be ok though. I just need to get back in the swing of things.
Love.
-
With all the negatives, fear, and hate going around in the news, I too
became worried and angry. But then I remembered: fighting hate with anger
doesn't wo...
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment