Umm... several days ago. December 2nd to be exact. This post is a little late.
But the Kindle is a pretty cool device! The only thing I'm bumming about is the fact that I have yet to find anywhere near where I live that I can use the WhisperNet service. It uses Sprint's network to wirelessly let you shop the Amazon bookstore and then uses the same network to deliver to you any books that you have purchased. There are a few more places I can try, but if they don't have the service either then oh well. I can still get the books onto my Kindle from my computer with a USB cable but that's not as fun.
EDIT: 1/9/09 - I discovered that I can get WhisperNet service in West Lebanon! Yay!
Love.
-
With all the negatives, fear, and hate going around in the news, I too
became worried and angry. But then I remembered: fighting hate with anger
doesn't wo...
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment